To implement a program that prints Name and Birthday as Separate Strings.
- User Input: The input() function is used to prompt the user to enter their full name and birthday. It displays a message specified within the parentheses and waits for the user to input a value.
- Variable Assignment: Different variables are used to store the values entered by the user. In Python, variables are used to hold data and can be assigned values of different types.
- Printing Output: The print() function is used to display the values stored in variables. The function takes the values or expressions provided within the parentheses and outputs them on the console.
- Input Handling: You will learn how to use the input() function to prompt the user for input and assign the entered values to variables. In this experiment, it prompts the user to enter their full name and birthday.
- Variable Assignment: You will understand how to assign values to variables in Python.
- Output Display: You will learn how to use the print() function to display values on the console.
- Data Validation: You may learn to add additional code to validate and handle user input. For example, you could check if the entered birthday is in a specific format or range.