- Figures/pictures (from old newspapers, used magazine or you can draw)
- Chart paper
- A pair of scissors.
Real Lab Procedure
- Collect pictures/figures from used newspapers, magazines or draw the figures yourself for the activities.
- Cut them and paste them on a chart paper in a sequence.
- Write the role of air in each activity.
- Drag the correct option according to the animation displayed and drop it in the box.
- If the answer is correct, it shows green colour.
- If the answer is wrong, it shows red colour.
- There will be a note on each role of air in that scenario.
- Next button will be enabled.
- Click on the Next button for the next one.
- Click on the Reset button to redo the simulation.
Air plays a crucial role in sustaining life on Earth by providing oxygen for breathing, supporting combustion, and regulating the planet's climate.