Permanent slides of T.S. of testis and T.S of ovary, compound microscope.
Real lab procedure
- Place the slide on the stage of the microscope and observe first under lower magnification and then in higher magnification.
- Observe various stages of gamete development.
- Drag and drop the slide onto the stage of the compound microscope.
- Click on the eye piece of the compound microscope to view the sample.
- To change the power of the lens, you can choose a lens from the ‘Select objective lens’ drop down list.
- For coarse adjustments, you can either click on the left and right arrow of ‘Coarse adjustment’ knob, seen on the left control panel.
- For fine adjustments, you can click on the left and right arrows of ‘Fine adjustment 'knob which seen on the left control panel.
- To observe each part, you can click on the four-way directional arrow of ‘Slide adjustment’ seen on the left control panel.
- Click the next button to label the image.
- Drag and drop the correct labels to appropriate places.
- The correct answer will show in green outline.
- You can Click the back button to view the microscope view again.
- Click the reset button to do the labelling again
- You can submit the answers by clicking on submit button.
- If you have any doubt, you can click on the help button that provides you with hints.
- You can repeat the experiment by clicking on the ‘Reset’ button.