Specimens of ginger, potato, onion, arbi (Arum), yam, whole plant of Oxalis, mint, water lettuce/Eichornia, Chrysanthemum, tendrils of Vitis/ passion flower, thorns of Pomegranate/ Bougainvillea/ Acacia, Opuntia, Ruscus, Asparagus, or other locally available specimens.
Real lab procedure
- Carefully observe the shape and external morphology of each specimen and observe differences in each type of the stem modifications.
- Show a picture of stem modification
- Click on the modified stem region.
- Observe the stem and other parts of the plant.
- Identify the part and functions of the modified stem.
- Drag and drop the correct labels.
- Try this for different plants by clicking on the ‘Reset’ button.